Holset Turbochargers 3799833
(Turbocharger - Genuine Holset New Turbocharger)
Interchange Part Numbers
Click here for a full list +
This is a New Holset Turbochargers Turbocharger (Note: Genuine Holset New Turbocharger). SKU number 40-30146 HO
This brand new, high quality, original equipment Holset/Cummins HE351VE variable geometry turbocharger is a guaranteed exact fit replacement for the turbocharger that originally came under the hood of your truck. The HE351VE is a workhorse, but many equipped on 2007-2012 Ram pickup trucks are becoming older and tired, incapable of generating enough boost to achieve stock horsepower or effciiency levels. If your truck is feeling sluggish or you've seen reduced fuel economy, it may be time for a turbocharger replacement. This is the same turbocharger that you would buy from a Dodge or Ram dealer at a fraction of the cost. This turbocharger includes a brand new and calibrated electronic actuator. **Your rebuildable core must be received complete with actuator within 90 days of purchase to qualify for a core credit refund**
|Type||Genuine Holset New Turbocharger|
FREE 1 Year Unlimited Mileage WarrantyMore Information
Additional warranty options available at checkout
1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty FREE 5 Year Extended Unlimited Mileage Warranty $383.84 Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty $639.74
Product and Installation Videos
2007 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Engine - Diesel
2008 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Engine - Diesel
2009 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Engine - Diesel
Click here for a full list +
- 2010 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2011 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2012 Dodge Pick-up Truck 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2008 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2009 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2010 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2011 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Engine - Diesel
- 2012 Dodge Ram Trucks 6.7L Engine - Diesel
Ask a question about this product
Leave this product a review
A "core" is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild, recycle and/or resell.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here's how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to give us a call at (888)-907-7225 and we will be happy to assist you.
We Cover All the Shipping
Extended warranties available at checkout
- You send us your broken part
- We rebuild it at one of our state of the art USA based remanufacturing facilities, using top of the line, OEM quality parts
- Then we thoroughly test each unit for quality and durability
- The rebuild and testing process takes approximately 3-5 days
- Then we send the rebuilt part back to you
- Saves you money compared to sourcing elsewhere
- Guaranteed to fit, since it is the part already on your vehicle
- No core deposit required
- Provide your email or phone number on this current webpage and we will contact you, or you give us a call at 888-907-7225